Learn to Prevent, Detect and Respond to Cyber Attacks
The Cybersecurity Administration certificate is designed for individuals looking to enhance their knowledge and understanding of information security policy and processes and will provide students with the skills needed to protect information, information systems and infrastructures.
The five online courses required for this certificate are offered in 8-week sessions with a required 90-minute weekly synchronous online component. The weekly synchronous meeting allows you to interact with faculty and fellow students in real time.
START NOW GRANT: Apply and get admitted into an online undergraduate degree or certificate and start in the Fall 2022 semester to receive the Start Now Grant which gives you $200 off your first 15 credits towards a degree or 18 credits for a certificate or upon completion of the certificate, an opportunity to save up to $3,000 or more!
- Evaluate organizational system vulnerabilities and matters of information security to stakeholders by employing technological, analytical, communication, ingenuity and critical thinking skills.
- Create successful solutions for technical and security concerns while balancing business organization concerns.
- Identify, analyze and apply policies and procedures to system weaknesses.
Certificate Curriculum (15 credits)
- CYB 323 Introduction to Information Security for Professional Studies (3)
- CYB 336 Leading Issues in Information Security for Professional Studies (3)
- CYB 342 Information Security Policy for Professional Studies (3)
- CYB 425 Enterprise Risk Management for Professional Studies (3)
- CYB 476 Applied Information Security for Professional Studies (3)
Requirement for admission – Prior higher education experience required.