Amplify your Full Stack Development Skills
The 15-credit Full Stack Development certificate will prepare you to build both web-based and hybrid computer solutions. You will master front-end development and server-side development through this certificate. As a full-stack developer, you will be knowledgeable of and be able to design, develop, test and deploy web high-end applications that incorporate SQL databases, server-side as well as client-side coding, graphics and accessibility.
The five online courses required for this certificate are offered in 8-week sessions with a required 90-minute weekly synchronous online component. The weekly synchronous meeting allows you to interact with faculty and fellow students in real-time.
- Understand basic types of software and hardware.
- Analyze different methods of securing computer systems.
- Assess different technologies used in the 21st century workplace.
- Analyze different ethical, social and legal issues related to the use of technology and computer systems.
Certificate Curriculum (15 credits)
- SCP 220 Basic Principles of Computer Programming
- SCP 225 Concepts in Digital Graphics
- SCP 285 Object Orientated Programming
- SCP 305 Database Management
- SCP 420 Web Application and Design
Requirement for admission – Prior higher education experience required.