Fall/Spring Graduate Financial Aid Application

Part-time Graduate Online Application

Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA)

Students may be required to submit copies of income documentation, which means a copy of the requested year’s IRS Tax transcript or non-taxable income documentation (such as from Social Security). Monitor your “To Do” list in MySlice periodically after submitting your completed FAFSA to see what documentation is required to complete your UC Financial aid application.

NOTE: Students admitted for summer or returning in summer after stopping-out for more than a year must complete two years’ FAFSAs, as the summer term is the final term in the academic year; fall, spring, summer. To receive summer aid, the current academic year’s FAFSA is needed (for which June 30 is the last date by which it can be completed). To receive aid in fall, spring and summer of the upcoming year, the newest FAFSA is required. Although summer may be your first term, it is not the first term of the academic year, which is why 2 years’ FAFSAs are needed. If you have questions, please contact our office.