Prepare to be a Leader in Your Career with a Degree in Business Management
Powered by the Whitman School of Management
Today’s businesses face unprecedented turbulence and disruption. Rapid changes in technology and the impact of globalization yield uncertainty, and companies need leaders with the skills to nimbly adapt to this changing landscape.
- AACSB accredited, Bachelor of Professional Studies undergraduate degree, 120 credits
- Explore contemporary business concepts, including international business, strategy, finance, global leadership, communications, project management and organizational management.
- Fully online program with weekly interactive live sessions that you can complete from anywhere in the world.
- You have the option to further specialize or customize the degree with a variety of electives, minors or certificate programs.
- This degree represents a partnership between the College of Professional Studies and the Whitman School of Management.
Our Bachelor of Professional Studies (B.P.S.) degrees are different than B.A. and B.S. degrees in important and necessary ways:
About This Program:
- 100% Online
- 6 Start Dates a Year
- 8-Week Courses
- Transfer Up to 90 Credits
- Study Part Time
- Blend of Asynchronous and Synchronous Learning
START NOW GRANT: Apply and get admitted into an online undergraduate degree or certificate and start in the Fall 2022 semester to receive the Start Now Grant which gives you $200 off your first 15 credits towards a degree or 18 credits for a certificate or upon completion of the certificate, an opportunity to save up to $3,000 or more!
Business Management Learning Outcomes
- Apply business communications and management theories and practices to local and global business environments.
- Analyze opportunities and risks of doing business in a local and global environment.
- Define financial accounting concepts and tools and their impact on business models.
Learn to succeed in positions like:
- Business Development Manager
- Product Manager
- Account Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Business Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Branch Manager
- Sales Director
Sample courses in the Business Management curriculum:
- BPS 319 – Global Leadership
- BPS 415 – Digital and Business Communications for Professional Studies
- BUA 345 – Business Analytics for Management Decisions
- CRL 313 – Strategic Leadership
- MAR 301 – Essentials of Marketing
- MGT 355 – Strategic Human Resource Management
You may also be interested in the following programs: