Be a Leader in Today’s Workplace
There is high demand for effective leaders in today’s workplace. Good leadership goes far beyond core skills in management and supervision – it requires strategic thinking, agility in adapting to rapidly changing business goals and exceptional interpersonal skills with a multigenerational workforce. Syracuse University’s 15-credit certificate in Creative Leadership encompasses the entire range of skills you need to take on a leadership role in today’s organizations.
The five online courses required for this certificate are offered in 8-week sessions with a required 90-minute weekly synchronous online component. The weekly synchronous meeting allows you to interact with faculty and fellow students in real time.
START NOW GRANT: Apply and get admitted in the Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 semesters to be eligible to receive the Start Now Grant which gives you $200 off your first 15 credits in an online undergraduate degree or certificate, an opportunity to save up to $3,000!
- Explain the importance of professional relationships and networking
- Identify possible causes for conflict in professional situations and propose creative scenarios
- Apply knowledge gained to systematically problem solve
- Develop tasks and work processes for desired organizational outcomes and have the ability to work face-to-face or virtually
Certificate Curriculum (15 Credits)
Required Courses (6 Credits)
Choose 3 Courses (9 Credits) from the following:
- BPS 319 – Global Leadership
- BPS 325 – Creative and Design Thinking for Professional Studies
- BPS 342 – Customer Relations Leadership
- BPS 472 – Organizational Leadership
- CRL 313 – Strategic Leadership in Professional Studies
- CRL 320 – Coaching for Leaders
- CRL 406 – Leading from Within
- PPM 301 – Foundations of Project Management
Requirement for admission – Prior higher education experience required.