Prepare to be an Effective Leader in Today’s Workplace
Good leadership goes far beyond core skills in management and supervision – it requires strategic thinking, agility in adapting to rapidly changing business goals, and exceptional interpersonal skills with a multigenerational workforce.
- Bachelor of Professional Studies undergraduate degree, 120 credits
- Understand the importance of professional relationships, networking, and how to establish and manage a local and global workforce.
- Recognize the difficulty and conflict in professionals situations, analyze possible causes, and propose creative scenarios for resolution.
- Problem-solve and manage collaborative diverse teams.
- Develop tasks and work processes for desired organizational outcomes, and the ability to work face-to-face or virtually.
Our Bachelor of Professional Studies (B.P.S.) degrees are different than B.A. and B.S. degrees in important and necessary ways:
About This Program:
- 100% Online
- 6 Start Dates a Year
- 8-Week Courses
- Transfer Up to 90 Credits
- Study Part Time
- Blend of Asynchronous and Synchronous Learning
START NOW GRANT: Apply and get admitted to any session in 2023 to be eligible to receive the Start Now Grant which gives you $200 off your first 15 credits in an online undergraduate degree or certificate, an opportunity to save up to $3,000!
- Explain the importance of professional relationships and networking
- Analyze possible causes for conflict in professional situations and propose creative scenarios for resolution
- Apply knowledge gained in program to systematically problem solve
- Develop tasks and work processes for desired organizational outcomes
Learn to succeed in positions like:
- Client Relationship Associate
- Marketing Analytics Manager
- Demand Generation Manager
- Administrative Services Manager
- Training and Development Specialist
Sample courses in the Creative Leadership curriculum:
- BPS 319 – Global Leadership
- BPS 382 – Leading Cooperative Negotiations
- CRL 320 – Coaching for Leaders
- CRL 406 – Leading from Within
- PPM 301 – Foundations of Project Management
You may also be interested in the following programs: