Explore Wide-Ranging Concepts and Learn Transferable Skills
Whether you’re looking for an interim degree on the path to a bachelor’s degree or a standalone credential for entering the workforce, Syracuse University’s online A.A. in Liberal Arts degree program will help you achieve your goals.
The Liberal Arts A.A. degree provides a general education in the liberal arts by combining coursework in the humanities, the natural and social sciences, and mathematics.
- Learn from Syracuse University’s renowned faculty as you gain a strong general education in the liberal arts.
- Build a solid foundation of experience and learning that can immediately be applied in your career or transferred into a four year degree program.
About This Program:
- 100% Online
- 6 Start Dates a Year
- 8-Week Courses
- Transfer Up to 30 Credits
- Study Part Time
- Blend of Asynchronous and Synchronous Learning
- You must complete a minimum of 60 credits for the degree, meeting the specific requirements of the curriculum detailed in the table below. Up to 30 credits may be transferred from other institutions. You can work with our admissions team to review potential transfer credit.
- You may complete the A.A. degree online with interactive live sessions or with a mix of on-campus or online course formats.
- Complete the degree in three to four years if you enroll on a regular basis with an average of 6-9 credits per semester.
- You must achieve a minimum 2.0 average to graduate from the program.
|Foreign language or mathematics||6-12|
|Natural sciences and mathematics||12|
You may also be interested in the following programs: