Air University Associate-To-Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC)
The support of military-connected students is central to Syracuse University’s mission, and includes commitments to affordability, academic success and a comfortable fit within the student body. Syracuse University’s enduring commitment to veteran and military-connected students dates back more than 100 years. We are proud to continue our commitment by being an approved AU-ABC university.
As a part-time/online student, you’ll benefit from:
- Dedicated online academic services and support.
- Rolling admission offering 6 starts a year.
- Fitting in more classes into a traditional semester with our 8-week online course format.
- Using your military educational benefit (such as Tuition Assistance or Recruitment Incentive and Retention Program) to pay for your Syracuse University online undergraduate degree program, with modest or zero out-of-pocket expense.
- Utilizing one centralized location with access to all the offices you’ll need:
Advising, Bursar/Registration and Financial Aid
See your base Education Services Officer (ESO) prior to enrolling for classes at Syracuse University.
AU-ABC program offering:
For more information, please connect with us at:
Toll Free: 1.866.498.9378