The Creative Leadership minor is an interdisciplinary minor that gives students the opportunity to study creativity, leadership, communication and problem-solving issues. This 18-credit minor contributes to creating future professionals with a breadth of interpersonal skills necessary to collaborate across industries.
- Explain the importance of professional relationships and networking
- Identify possible causes for conflict in professional situations and propose creative scenarios for resolution
- Apply knowledge gained to systematically problem-solve
Required courses (6 credits):
- CRL 301 – Introduction to Creative Leadership
- CRL 311 – Professional Issues in Creative Leadership
Choose 4 classes (12 credits) from below:
- BPS 319 – Global Leadership
- BPS 325 – Creative and Design Thinking for Professional Studies
- BPS 342 – Customer Relations Leadership
- BPS 472 – Organizational Leadership
- CRL 313 – Strategic Leadership in Professional Studies
- CRL 320 – Coaching for Leaders
- CRL 406 – Leading from Within
- PPM 301 – Foundations of Project Management
- The minor is open to Syracuse University undergraduate students in good standing with the approval of their home college.
- Must enter program no later than first semester of junior year.
- Not available for students in The Martin J. Whitman School of Management.
If you have additional questions about a specific minor, please speak with your academic advisor or email firstname.lastname@example.org.