Our Most Flexible Degree, Allowing You to Choose Three Different Disciplines
The online bachelor’s in interdisciplinary studies is our most flexible degree, designed to combine knowledge and perspectives from multiple disciplines, allowing you to gain a well-rounded education and develop a diverse skill set.
A unique and enriching educational experience
In today’s fast-changing job market, interdisciplinary studies graduates may be better equipped to adapt to emerging industries and job roles that may require a blend of skills from different fields. Many real-world challenges require multidisciplinary approaches. The interdisciplinary studies degree will prepare you to tackle complex issues that cannot be solved using knowledge from a single field alone.
Build a more personalized educational journey
This degree is highly customizable, enabling you to tailor your educational experience to align with your specific interests, career goals, and strengths. This flexibility allows you to build a more personalized educational journey.
Our Bachelor of Professional Studies (B.P.S.) degrees are different than B.A. and B.S. degrees in important and necessary ways:
About This Program:
- 100% Online
- 6 Start Dates a Year
- 8-Week Courses
- Transfer Up to 90 Credits
- Study Part Time
- Blend of Asynchronous and Synchronous Learning
START NOW GRANT: Apply and get admitted in the Fall 2023 and Spring 2024 semesters to be eligible to receive the Start Now Grant which gives you $200 off your first 15 credits in an online undergraduate degree or certificate, an opportunity to save up to $3,000!
- Bachelor of Professional Studies undergraduate degree, 120 credits
- Develop knowledge and skills in a wide range of competencies and cognitive skills in three of the following disciplines:
- Cannabis Studies:
Gain a foundation of knowledge across the cannabis industry including governing laws, plant science & extracts, medicinal properties, plant cultivation & harvesting, as well as business and employment opportunities.
- Computer Programming:
Develop the Programming Skills to Launch Your Career in a High-Demand Field
- Creative Leadership:
Prepare to be an Effective Leader in Today’s Workplace
- Cybersecurity Administration:
Prepare to Meet the Urgent Need of Protecting Information Systems
- Healthcare Administration:
Gain a Solid Knowledge of the Health Care System to Impact Performance and Process Improvement
- Knowledge Management:
Boost the Efficiency of an Organization’s Decision-Making Ability
- Project Management:
Learn to create project plans, manage schedules and budgets, identify risks and communicate status reports to stakeholders at all levels within an organization.
- Cannabis Studies:
- Gain insights from various fields, leading to a more comprehensive understanding of complex issues.
- Craft your program to bridge connections between seemingly unrelated subjects, fostering creative and critical thinking skills.
- Improve your communication and teamwork skills by collaborating with students and faculty from different discipline backgrounds.
- Studying multiple disciplines can lead to a deeper understanding of global issues and cultural diversity, emphasizing the importance of considering different perspectives and contexts.
Interdisciplinary Studies Learning Outcomes
- Explain the foundational principles of leadership, administration, or management.
- Apply methods and approaches from different disciplines to develop new insights and produce creative work.
- Communicate effectively with diverse audiences through multiple modalities.
You may also be interested in the following programs: